- The website operator of www.domada.de is Domada GmbH, Kornstr. 53, 92318 Neumarkt i.d. Opf., Germany
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
– through information entered voluntarily in forms;
– through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called “cookies”);
– by collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
INFORMATION IN THE FORMS
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- Data in the form are not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
- Data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- Data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or commercial contact.
INFORMATION IN COOKIES
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for the use of the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
– determining the user’s profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- As part of the Website two basic types of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browser usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- In terms of information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
– time of arrival of the inquiry;
– time of sending the response;
– name of the client’s station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol;
– information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction;
– URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link;
– information about the user’s browser;
– information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
- Data is made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
COOKIES MANAGEMENT – HOW TO EXPRESS AND WITHDRAW CONSENT?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the system web browser from the list below and follow the instructions: